Eddie's Saw Service - Derry, NH

I have driven by Eddie's for years now and never had a reason to stop in until this Father's Day when my husband mentioned wanting some weed whacker thingy that you can change out the attachments. Since I buy local, I set out on a mission to find the best product and deal in my area. For anyone who has been to Eddie's before, you know why my mission ended here. Not only was the owner friendly and engaging, but of all the places I went to, he was the only one that mentioned the special promotion going on and how to get the extended warranty. He had everything in stock, took the time to explain to me how it all works, and made it an easy transaction! If you are looking for a chainsaw or other small engine equipment, or have some that need repair, I highly recommend Eddie's! 

Address: 133 Hampstead Rd. Derry, NH 03038
Phone: 603-434-0084
Open Weekdays from 8am-5pm - Saturdays 8am-12pm - Sundays Closed


Eddie'Saw Service Derry NH


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Linda's Breakfast Place - Seabrook

Amphora Fine Greek Dining - Derry

State Line Pet Supply - Plaistow